The #NICC are officially finalists!
We wanted to take a moment to extend our most sincere thanks to our voters and judges of the Local Business Awards. You have no idea how excited we were to receive notification that we were selected as ‘Illawarra and South Coast Finalists’ in the ‘Specialised Business Section’. It was such a surprise.
It is so wonderful as a non-profit, volunteer-managed organisation to be recognised for our commitment and dedication to the Northern Illawarra Business Community. Here’s to more exciting times ahead… 🙂 (we now have the privilage of using this shiny logo for a while).
Thank you to the Executive Committee of the NICC. Each member of the Executive Committee has their own full time businesses to manage, in addition to their commitments to the NICC.
* President: Greg Watts, Helensburgh Post Office;
* Vice President: Tanya Parry, Switched On Mechanical
* Minute Secretary: Mattias Samuelson, Ray White Helensburgh
* Treasurer: Trisha Dalton, Dalton Accountancy
* Business Development Officer: Warwick Erwin, Stanwell Tops Technical Services
* Webmaster: Wendy Gergos, Flame Fish Designs
* Environmental Officer: Narelle Happ, A Garden for Life