$10,000 GRANTS FOR NSW SMALL BUSINESS
You may have heard mention of a $10,000 grant available for small businesses suffering under COVID 19 restrictions. The attached press release was distributed by the NSW Government (3/04/2020) which outlines criteria and eligibility:-
To be eligible, businesses will need to:
– Have between 1-19 employees and a turnover of more than $75,000
– A payroll below the NSW Government 2019-20 payroll tax threshold of $900,000
– Have an ABN as at 1 March 2020, be based in NSW and employ staff as at 1 March 2020
– Be highly impacted by the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 issued on 30 March 2020
– Use the funding for business costs such as utilities, overheads, legal costs and financial advice
– Provide the appropriate documentation on application
Applications for the small business grant of up to $10,000 will be available through Service NSW within a fortnight and be open until 1 June 2020.
We will keep you informed of further information as it becomes available.